- Vivid Imaging Solutions ONLY accepts returns when accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) issued by the returns department.
- (1) RMA label is required per box. Additional RMA labels can be provided upon request.
- 25% restocking fee will apply.
- Complete the RMA FORM
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Part number and printer model
- Quantity of the returning product
- Detailed reason for an exchange/return
- Once the RMA Shipping Label is sent to you via email, it is ONLY valid for 30 days from the date it was issued.
- All returns must be made in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned product.
- Straight returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Exchanges for all products within 60 days.
- No Exchanges or Returns after 60 days.
- Lifetime warranty for all defective products only. Any product returned that is not defective, more than 50% used or is not our product, customer will be charged full price of replacement product.
- We will not be responsible for any lost package and/or accessories during shipping.
- As the range of items impacted continues to expand, we have updated our list of items that are non-returnable and ineligible for price deviations which will be all Janitorial Supplies “Jan-San”
- All office supplies, Janitorial supplies and technology are final sale.
All shipments damaged during transit, you will need to file a claim with the freight carrier directly. Should you require any assistance from Vivid Imaging Solutions, we will be more than happy to assist in your claim.
We continue to experience delays with drop ship orders within some Jan-San specific facilities. In impacted markets, we are updating our prior guidance of delays 1-3 days to delays of 4-7 days. We are evaluating our operations and working with our delivery partners to resolve this but presently some customers may experience these delays.
Returned products may be replaced with the same product value or credit based on the current Vivid Imaging Solutions wholesale price on that product within 30 days, the last price paid, or the original invoice price; whichever is lower.
All claims for shortages/overages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt. Please keep whatever you have a discrepancy with and call us immediately. We will determine whether the shortage/overage is true and if it is, we will either send you the remainder of the shorted product, or issue a credit for the shorted amount. If we do over-ship, you may either keep the extra product and we will invoice you for the extra amount. Or, we will issue a RMA to send it back to us.
If consignee signs for the full amount of the shipment, no further disputes will be accepted and Vivid Imaging Solutions will not be held responsible. It is the consignee’s responsibility to mark shipping documents as “SHORT” or “MISSING” upon receipt of the shipment.